Pages

2013/02/11

Fashion (& Make Up) Inspiration February ♥

Good evening everyone
How are you doing?
Germany became super cold again..ugh.
I like Winter & snow, but sometimes I do wish Spring was here already.
Winter, Spring & Fall are my favorite seasons for fashion btw I like to layer clothing...so Summer isn't my time at all. Same for Make Up..

Well, this time I'd like to start with monomania

 Yeah, I still like these kind of bracelets. This one is especially cool because of the material..! It's shiny hoho

 This is monomania staff Kei, she's doing most of their photoshoot stuff

 For Halloween they were providing a special Yodarebear (that's the name of their mascot) print it's cute, isn't it?
I also really love the pullover on the right..!

 I wouldn't wear it, but I like the jackets material it's unusual~

 Kei again! Love her blouse and the jacket to right is quite amazing

 You guys probably remember that this girl is my favorite monomania staff Tatsu


Mixed brands:
 Super Lovers I love how some clothes only shine because of their details I would totally buy this...!

Nude n Rude I'm in love with frazzled clothes...!


Now up to the stylish people that inspire me lately:
 No.96 ! That Make Up is...holy sh*t...I'm probably in love with her skills.

 My fashion taste is quite wide isn't it...? Haha
Girl on the left: Kuronokuro
And No.96 on the right side

 Ayako Shiratama (KERA, bulb, STIGMATA designer) & Chargee (ZIZ, Omega Dripp, bulb etc...)










Oh guys btw...next post will probably be about the NUDE N RUDE COUTURE 2012 A/W Eat acid, see Satan Collection

No comments: