Pages

2013/01/19

Catch Up #12 - Chihuahua & another Christmas Party

CHIHUAHUA

Years ago I couldn't stand them - nowadays I'm in love with them.
Just look at that face:

I WANT IT TO BE MINE

Unfortunately it's not my own...but thanks to Anna I've been able to spend an evening with him
(his name is Tora btw)

NOM - EATING THE CHIHUAHUA

Anna shared some love as well

Train to nowhere:
"?"

Do you guys know the App Ikemen Stamp?
(I downloaded it because of one of my favorite models: Kyohei Sano)
Well, this camera future is part of it.
Anna is chilling with Koma'n and Gongon

Unpacking Ande's christmas gifts while skype-ing with her
(I'll show you what's inside soon)

And the last christmas party I went to:
Many years ago I went to a place called "Mädchenwerkstatt" - each friday.
That place offers young girls (12-17 years old) a fully equipped work shop. You can test your handicraft and even create your own jewelry there are some computers as well - so basically you can go there to chill with other girls (yeah, girls only) and ask trained educationists for help I really enjoyed my time there when I was younger

Another part
Luckily a few weeks before this event happened I met one of the educationists that was taking care of me during my time at the "Mädchenwerkstatt". She told me that they planned a christmas party and that she'd love to see me there.


That heart is made by 2 friends & me a kind of group work. I was happy to see that it's attached to the wall.

See the girl wearing studs all over? Yeah, thats me (when I was around 12/13). We took that photo to show my selfmade ring.
Photo on the right shows me wearing my Iron Sky shirt (do you guys know that movie? It's hilarious)

Bought a reindeer skirt ♥♥♥

And random photo:
Saw this Ufo Catcher at a super market nearby - wtf. It's an original Japanese catcher, but the goodies are ugly European ones, ugh.

No comments: