Pages

2012/06/26

Mutsuminism's KERA 12/7 Highlights




It's time for a KERA post again
Kyary is on the cover again and it looks more KERA than the last one, yay!!

Let's start with some KERA model coordinates:


 Haha yeah it's Re:NO again you can tell she had more time for KERA shootings than during April/May

 Idk the name of the girl on the left but I looooove her outfit!! Totally one I'd wear, too.
Re:NO's on the right is amazing too but I guess I couldn't wear those overknees...~

 That shoot looks amazing! Fantastique idea


"Celebrity" Shots:

 See Ryuutaro (Plastic Tree) on the left? The top he's wearing is part of my next Fashion Inspiration post, haha~ I knew guys like him could pull it off easily.
PIKO's pants are extremely unflattering, but I like him wearing pink

 That dress is mega cute!!!! I try hard to add some polka dot items to my wardrobe but so far I didn't buy any...wtf me
Girl on the right is part of the Street Snaps unfortunately her photo got cut off by the person who scanned the magazine but I noticed her and think she looks gergeous!!


DIY:

 That shirt is a really cool idea...especially the collar! KERA say's it takes 1 hour to finish it...uhm I guess it would take me more than 1 hour.


Make Up Tutorials:

In this issue they focused on the models typical Make Up which is a wonderful task for myself because I love the following girls make up:

 Re:NO hers is the most dramatic one

 Ayumi

Shiratama

Kurebayashi



I'm sorry for the lack of blog updates recently, I'll do my best to blog more again soon!! (There are so many things I want to share with you haha)

PS: Check out Ande's Blog Sale right here

She's selling stuff like those beauties:

 


No comments: