Pages

2012/05/25

18th May - China Town & Soho, London

nǐ hǎo everyone! ♥ 

4 days ago I started to write about my trip to london - well here we continue:

China Town!!

That area was definitely one of MY goals and I made my mom, aunt & cousin see it right on the first day haha.
 

It definitely looks 100% like I imagined it to look!!

And I was really happy to find Takoyaki!!!

Hahaha my mom's hand looks so chubby~

 Chinese hair dresser partially advertising with Japanese magazine pages

Cake!! Everywhere!!

For dinner we chose that place:
Suki!
Not an original Japanese restaurant, but they did offer some Japanese dishes


I chose Green Tea, Gyoza and "Black Sticky Rice Pudding with Coconut Ice Cream". Delicious!


 Paying
(it was quite hard for me to get used to £ btw...)

Walking through China Town you'll possibly reach the Soho Area:

Some wikipedia words about Soho:

Soho is an area of the City of Westminster and part of the West End of London. Long established as an entertainment district, for much of the 20th century Soho had a reputation for sex shops as well as night life and film industry. Since the early 1980s, the area has undergone considerable transformation. It now is predominantly a fashionable district of upmarket restaurants and media offices, with only a small remnant of sex industry venues.

 Glittering Striptease!


  Super hot guy.

 Pub

 Took this shot only for Anna

  The Bratwurst!!
("Bratwurst" is German ♥ it's sausage in English, most of you may probably know that though)
They offered "The Frikadelle" (meatball), "The Schnitzel" and a lot more! Hilarious! I love finding German things in foreign countries haha.


 Well now that's all for today ♥ 
Unfortunately I caught a really bothering cold in London D: sucks

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

No comments: