Pages

2012/03/30

Super Lovers & monomania GETS ♥

Aloha

I know I already shared tons of pics wearing my monomania pullover/necklace, but...I never really introduced them to you, right?

So here you go:

Yaponskii Extra Long Sleeve Pullover [received around December '11]
Most of monomania's clothes are rather expensive but I got this in SALE, yay ♥ 

Detail Shots:

 Blurry shot is blurry...sorry.

Sleeves:


and the wonderful studded Bow Tie Necklace:

Also I bought one of SUPER LOVERS' Lucky Bags  for 5000only back in February

[you can still grab one of them here ]


My bag included the following items:

LOVER'S ROCK Hoodie

Details:

Also:
 LOVER'S ROCK Pants

 ♥ back

&
This rather girly LOVER'S ROCK Shirt
[too short for my liking D: ]

For those of you who know SUPER LOVERS: 5000円 is SUCH a great deal!!!


No comments: