Pages

2012/03/11

311

I don't want to write down the same words as a billion other bloggers are doing it today.

I just want to share a single postcard I received around 2011/03/18 from Japan:


Original Version:
[She tried to write in German because she's currently studying it]

"März 11. traf ein Erdbeben der Stärke 9.0 war uns, dass bisher ungekanntem Ausmas wir vorher nicht gesehen hatte. Es zerstört mein Haus völlig ohne Gnade. Kurz darauf stürzte der 20 Meter Tsunami auf uns zu. Wir flohen aus dem Gebiet von der Familie in einem Auto stürzte weg. Ich verlor meinen PC, Internetanschluss, mein Auto und wichtige Dinge von Tsunami. Wir haben keinen Strom, Wasser und Tel sowie. Es gibt eine grose Zahl der Opfer über 10,000 Menschen. Wir haben jetzt eine Menge fehlt Bekannten. Ich fühle mich sehr ängstlich. Ich hoffe, dass ist ein Albtraum, aber das ist eine Tatsache, ich habe mein Haus verloren.

PS: If my German isn't understand, I want to say "sorry". I wrote it that help dictionary. "


English Translation:

"March 11 an earthquake size 9.0 stroke us, we didn't know that size before. It completely destroyed my house without hesitation. Shortly after the 20 meter Tsunami came. I tried to escape with my family by car, but it broke away. I lost my PC, Internet, my car and more really important things because of the Tsunami. We don't have electricity, water or telephone. There are more than 10,000 victims. A lot of our aquaintances are missing. I'm really scared. I hope this is a nightmare, but it's the truth, I lost my house.

PS: If my German isn't understand, I want to say "sorry". I wrote it that help dictionary. "

Fortunately Masako and her family recovered.




No comments: