Pages

2012/02/26

Mutsessions: Satsuki x Kaya 24th Feb '12 Cologne, Germany

Good evening everybody

Weekend came to its end and I'll share some photos of my latest concert trip with you today

SATSUKI X KAYA
 in
COLOGNE, GERMANY

Coupling tours are amazing I didn't know much about Kaya, but I'm a big fan of Satsuki~! I saw him performing with Rentrer en Soi in Germany before (...2009?)

Anna and me jumped on a train in the morning, it took us about 3 1/2 hrs to arrive in Cologne
 
I chose to include my hand in that photo because of Sho's (Golden Bomber) stay in Cologne right during the same time, haha

Doors opened at 20:00 so we decided to have lunch in Cologne and enjoy a day in the city.

First stop:
Restaurant Fuji
[Told you that it's not possible to have Japanese food in our area right? Therefore we're always heading to Japanese restaurants in big cities haha]

Second stop:
Dunkin Donuts!
[There's no Dunkin Donuts Store around our hometown...~]

Anna & Me in front of Dunkin Donuts
[Shigure (drizzle) destroyed my flat hair ;;]

Tea and Hot Chocolate Coffee at Café Ande Orlando

...and Cocktails right across the street of the concert venue 3,90€ only!!
[I had a Hurricane~]

And exatly at 8 pm the doors opened:

I stood right next to this signed poster
"TO MTC I LOVE GERMANY, Satsuki"
& look at the little bear he drew... too cute

Merchandise I bought:
Kaya Folder (super beautiful!)
Kaya Button (for Sashi )
Satsuki Sticker
Satsuki Polaroid (signed!)

Some words about the concert:
(it wasn't allowed to take pictures, sorry)
Kaya started the show; he was surprisingly good!
I loved Kaya's outfits
♥ I didn't like the venue
♥ Tall people should NOT stand in the front rows
♥ Satsuki has been amazing
♥ Satsuki's english was surprisingly good!
Satsuki sung "Ode an die Freude (Ode to joy; Music: Beethoven; Lyrics: Schiller)" in German!!!!
Satsuki sung "Veil of Maria" ♥♥♥ (one of my favorite songs)
For encore both of them sung 2 songs together; Kaya wore a bridal gown!
I loved Satsuki's Support Bass, Guitar & Drum

THANK YOU






No comments: