Pages

2012/02/19

Hoooolidays ♥

Good evening dear readers

& hello semester break~ I enjoy you a lot so far

This post will be one of my rather random life updates again...
I took way too many photos and didn't post for such a long time...but don't worry, I'll separate them in several entries!

Let's start with recent nails:
Keroro!!!

 Saw similiar nail art in Nail Up! and had to try it after Ande told me these are the most interesting ones


TIME WARP:

2012/01/21
My Birthday

Mom made an incredible cake for me:
 It's Giroro!!!

 ...Mio sleeping in the bath room

On our way to Frankfurt:
[Maxi & Anna stayed over at my place... thanks a lot~ it was nice to wake up next to friends]
 
Went to Frankfurt to celebrate my birthday Mew & Suttyny were with us as well~
Pink background, yay xD

First stop in Frankfurt:
Iimori Patisserie
 Almost everyone had Matcha haha

2nd stop: Primark!

3rd stop: Mangetsu!

There's no local Japanese restaurant in my area so I just HAD TO wish for Japanese food on my birthday!!!

 Had Onigiri...

 Soba...

...& Taiyaki (*____*) /) ah~ DELICIOUS!!

/birthday pics

Now onto several other pics I'd like to share with you:

One of my latest coords
White boots with studs: Deichmann
Black tights: Primark
Brown baggy pants: Benetton
White Shirt: H&M
Navy Blue School Girl Jacket: mukuchu 
School Girl Ribbon: mukuchu


Some weeks ago the temperature in Germany began to drop drastically...
 ...down to -20°C FREEZING!!!


 Tried to wear a high bun for work for the first time~!

 NYA

 Haha I'll have to explain this shot...
Friend went to buy some shoes and I'm one of those persons who are always trying some shoes when at a shoe store.
Well because of my height I'm not wearing high heels but I just had to try these killer heels on...
they look pretty extreme next to the shoes on my left foot haha~

 Oh I also received my 3rd C.W.I.F neck strap (Miyavi's Fanclub)

 ...took this photo during my study time right before exams started, ew ew ew.

Glasses I bought at H&M

 Dance lessons right this morning
[the current project I'm leading is Golden Bomber...haha~]


Oh and:
I'm going to see Satsuki (ex Rentrer en Soi) & Kaya next Friday ♥♥ so excited!!


& I also cut and colored my hair:
A little shorter and BLUE STREAKS (inspired by Shiratamata ♥ (KERA))
[better quality shots soon...haha]

No comments: