Pages

2011/07/29

Mutsessions: 2011/01/05 Dir en Grey - Shinkiba Studio Coast, Tokyo

Aah...Dir en Grey
Luckily they were playing some shows in Tokyo during my stay
Bought the ticket at the LAWSON Store close to our apartment

 One thing I like about some Japanese concerts:
The merchandise is available at the outside.
So you can buy shirts & stuff without owning a concert ticket.

And what's more...


...the fans were looking exactly the same as they do in Europe.
YAY felt like home.

The hall was super packed (guess the show was almost sold out?) and Traumfrau, Maxi, Tung & me enjoyed a wonderful evening wit Dir en Grey
The fans' enthusiasm surprised and shocked me...sometimes it felt like a sect meeting, haha.
" Kyo, our leader! "
haha

Bought that super expensive - but awsome - shirt & got the flyers right after the concert.
MY CREW

 Favorite shot


WE ROCK
ahahaha

You may tell that I'm not dressing up for concerts, haha~


& I'm going to see Dir en Grey again in 16 days wohooo♥♥♥
&&   DUM SPIRO SPERO   FTW

1 comment:

Justine Chantelle said...

OMG jealous! I always loved Dir en grey

http://jajaneko.blogspot.com