Pages

2011/07/28

KERA 11/9 - Sharing my favorites ♥

....and Akira Fanservice.

Ahh...I've been super lazy this week.
Can't tell you why 'cause I rarely know it myself...~
All I want to do is eat and sleep...(=____=)

The cover seems like the boyish style is in again~

Oh but speaking about boys...

 Miku & Piko...

 ...gayness right into your face.

[please note that I love both of them - I would never offend them ]

Hmn...Banana or Apple/whatsoreverbooblikelookingfruit ?
BANANA! HUM!

 LOVE the color and shape
I'm kind of obsessed with super big clothing, haha~


...& super cute Dr. Martens

Akira & Ayako are both looking amazing
Why didn't I notice Ayako earlier...?

 Amazing girl really lover her style~

The haaaaiirr I want to style my hair like that someday!!

The shirts!!! I NEED the yellow one Akira is wearing!!

....and this one, too. Definitely.

...that guy is unfortunately super hot!

Oh and speaking about hot persons...
 Re:No You guys know I love her, right?
Ah...just take a look at her fhdofewtfw
WHO'S AKIRA ANYWAY?!


Well and now onto the Akira Fanservice...
 These.Clothes.
I. Need.Them.

...no comment.
Just....:
Show me just one single girl who would say NO to Akira...

No comments: