Pages

2011/06/21

Comiket / Comic Market - 29th December Tokyo Big Sight - Part IX

Eh...?!
I didn't post Comiket photos for a whole month?!
What happened?!?!
Ah...well... I have to admit:

This is the last part of my Comiket report (iДi)

So please enjoy the last couple of photos....


 Amaaaazing both were looking stunning.
I love the circle lense effect...

 Part of the amazing view...
The sun was already disappearing and I had to hurry to take some more photos...

 The last Cosplayer I've catched:
Shizu-chan & Izaya (DURARARA!!)
And they're both male, yay!


 Tokyo Big Sight lighting...

 This is kinda looking like we've been to a caribic island, right? Haha~
It's just a good spot around Tokyo Big Sight...γ(▽´ )ツヾ( `▽)ゞ


Aaaaand now onto the stuff I bought:

K-ON!! Shirt
K-ON!! Sweets

K-ON!! Sweets included a cute Ritsu coaster ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ

Anime Tea Time ( ̄▽+ ̄*)


Doitsu Doujinshi Card (Hetalia)

a whole ton of flyers, stickers and magazines

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Doujinshi (Shinken Red X Shinken Blue) (°∀°)b (I've been close to death when I saw the Samurai Sentai Doujinshi corner....)
Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Doujinshi Stationery
Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Doujinshi Sticker Set

DURARARA!! Poster
DURARARA!! Doujinshi (Shizu-chan X Izaya) (´0ノ`*)


And omg...some booths had some people in front shouting around for customers and doing some promotion...
We didn't notice all of them because the venue was just TOO crowded, but...

..suddenly there was a butler bowing down in front of us and handing out a flyer.
Oh Japan...what are you doing...don't seduce poor innocent girls with good looking butlers!!!
See the one standing in the middle?
Yes, that guy. The most attractive butler of their so called 'Butler Café'.
He was..unbelievable charming. Go to hell dude...

One of my friends went to their café once...she said it was a pretty amusing experience...
It's like...you can choose one of their butlers..and he is going to take care of you for your whole stay.
It's not even allowed to stand up and go to toilet without ringing a bell for your butler to accompany you...
I mean...wtf....are you serious...?!


Aaalright~

This was the last part  
I hope you enjoyed my huge Comiket report including a whole ton of photos (^∇^)


Missed one of my Comiket Report parts?
Check them here:



No comments: