Pages

2010/12/19

Oh my...





Only 6 days left..I'm going to die, haha ♥.
[so nervous]

Let's take a look at my checklist...

[x] print out schedule for Tokyo including maps aso
[x] print out flight tickets and hotel reservation
[ ] pack your bag
[ ] pick up exchanged money
[x] dentist
[x] doctor
[x] course guidance service
[x] overwrite your applications
[x] email to OAI
[ ] hairdresser
[x] send schedule to several friends
[ ] settle details about the meet-up with Thanh Thao & Sayaka
[ ] become healthy....

Alright....so I just have to go to the hairdresser tomorrow...pick up the exchanged money on wednesday...pack my bag on thursday/friday and contact Thanh Thao and Sayaka...
Not that much, phew.

Did I mention before that I'm going to be at Jack in the Box and Over the Edge? ♥
The line up for Jack is still not available...(wtf?), buuuuut~
take a look at the wonderful guys I'll spend 31th December with, haha:

Over The Edge '10【忘年会】逹瑯(ムック)セッション / AYABIE / アヲイ / the bullet /
DaizyStripper / DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ / ドレミ團 / ゴールデンボンバー / Moran /
摩天楼オペラ / 藤田幸也(kαin)セッション / FWDセッション / 葉月(lynch.)セッション / 真緒(Sadie)セッション
/ YUKI(Mix Speaker's,Inc.)セッション / 義彦(heidi.)セッション ...and more.

Can't wait ♥♥♥
Plus I'll try to get tickets for the fuzz and ladyant black ♥


Good night ♥

2 comments:

PrincessRuki said...

Ja der Weihnachtsmarkt bei uns am Alex ist auch mehr Rummel als alles andere aber dafür auch doppelt so bunt<3

Ja tolle Augen hat er<3 und die Kerze riecht übertoll nach Baby. Ich musste sie haben.

Uuuiiihhh jetzt geht der Countdown für deine Reise los. Bist du schon sehr aufgeregt?

XingQueen said...

wauu!! good luck n.n